Apple products are known for their stability, easy to use design and robust nature. Even though it’s the best product users are facing random apps crashing in their Apple iOS devices. By following these 6 simple steps you can fix this issue also you can report the app developer seeking for a permanent solution for all the fellow users.
1. Restarting/Close the App
If an app failed to respond or crashed you can force close the app by Double clicking the Home Button and Swipe Up.
2. Restart your Device
- Press and Hold the Power (sleep/wake) button till you see a red slider in the bottom of the screen
- Drag the slider to right to Turn Off your device
- Again hold the power button to turn on your device. Press and hold the wake button until you see the Apple Logo
3. Force Restart your Device
You should try this option only if the device went to not responding mode and you cannot do anything on it.
In iPhone 6, iPad and iPod lower version press and hold the Power Button + Home Button for at least ten seconds until you see the Apple logo.
In iPhone 7, iPad and iPod include the Volume Down button (Volume Down Button + Power Button + Home Button)
4. Uninstall/ Delete and Reinstall the App
- For Uninstalling/Deleting an App tap and hold the app until it jiggles
- Now click on the x (cross icon) on the jiggling list and delete the app
- Launch App store app and download the app again.
5. Contact App developer
One important step is we need to report App developer about this bug.
- Find the app in the App Store
- Tap on the Review tab – under the heading ‘App Store Customer Review‘, you can see a Link called App Support.
- Click it and raise your issue.
6. Check for the latest update – App and iOS
Usually, iOS updates will bundle all the bug fixes and security patches. So because of this, there is a chance that third-party applications may fail and it’s recommended to update the app. Make sure that you take the backup of your device before the iOS update.
- Backup your iPhone, iPad, or iPod in iCloud or iTunes
- Open Settings –> General –> Software Update
- Choose Download & Install. Now the device will download all the updates. Patiently wait for it to complete.
After updating your device to the latest version will solve the App crashing issue. Hope these tips solved your App crashing issue. Stay tuned to this blog for more updates.