Looking for a Screen recording app to demonstrate your Android application or for blogging/tutorials with awesome features like your own website watermark, logo, Pause/Resume mode, full HD recording and at the same time worried about investing money in premium apps? Then use the following apps free of cost (free zone) to achieve your goals with best quality videos.
AZ Screen recorder – No root
Screen recording app – AZ is the best recording apps available in the market. AZ lets you record your screen in Full HD video format. There is no root access required to capture the screen. AZ bundles with lot of features like
- Full HD Recording (User can change the Resolutions, Frame rate, Bitrate, and Orientation of the video)
- Record Audio – Microphone/Speaker
- No default watermark(AZ watermark)
- Customize your own watermark (Title and Logo) and simply drag it to choose their position
- Show Overlay information – Screen touches
- Show camera on the corner of the video(Front or Rear)
- Countdown timer option
- Edit Captured videos – Merge Videos, Crop video, Add text & Stickers and Audio editing option also available for free.
- In pro version along with these features, you will get Magic button, Trim/Cut video, GIF, Draw on screen and much more.
Google Play games
Play app is not only for viewing your game profile but it also can be used as a Screen recorder. It’s developed for recording games but you can just minimize and record any apps as you wish. It doesn’t require any plugin or additional third party applications to activate it. Even though it doesn’t have so many options/features its a Good Screen recorder with camera option.